- 2 garlic cloves, crushed .
- 1/4 c soy sauce .
- 1/2 c chili sauce .
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce .
- 4 lbs spareribs .
- 1/2 c dark rum, like Mount Gay Extra Old
- 1 tsp dry mustard .
- 1/4 c ketchup .
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper .
- 1 c packed brown sugar
- Cut ribs into individual pieces, line a roasting pan witih two layers of aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 45 mins.
- Unwrap ribs & pour off drippings, combine remaining ingredients and pour half the sauce over ribs.
- Return to oven & bake for about 1.5 hrs or until meat is tender, turning ribs every once in awhile & basting with remaining sauce.
Now, nothing goes with ribs quite like punch. Plus, it’s a breeze to make in large batches for parties.